Friday, August 19, 2011

California

In July we packed up and headed to Coronado. We had a great time, VERY relaxing and had some much loved family time. We spent like everyday on the beach, it was super fun... AND Eli and I took surfing lessons! Very fun!
One day of the trip we went to Sea World. It was a super fun day and the kids loved seeing the animals. It was fun to see their excitement over the animals, specifically Shamu. We went to a show they have in the summer, it's like a cirque soleil type show. The boys were SUPER in to. Eli has decided it's his backup plan if the NFL falls thru. It was hilarious to watch them reenact the show.
SO I forgot my camera :(, I know everyone wants to see me surfing (haha... my dad video-ed it) but here is what my iphone captured. :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment