Saturday, August 20, 2011

Summer Time

After we came home from Coronado we got to spend time with Clayton and April and their kids, all their family and our friends. We (oh ok mostly me) had SO MUCH fun while they were here! Lots of fun hanging out, swimming, watching movies- well one movie several times, eating at "the couch place", Triple P, and celebrating Grayson and TJ's birthday! Here is what my iphone captured. :)
SO I didn't take any pictures except of one of our trips to 3P and some other random fun times.

Build-a-Bear
Love these two and how much they love each other!
The Clan :)
Yup, that is my son
LOVE Logey's face in this picture
Love this picture and this girl! :)
Geebs. I have to say, he likes me, and tells me he loves me, love this.
Cookies!

1 comment:

  1. We had such a good time in sweltering hot AZ!!! This is how I know I'm getting old.. it felt hot. We all had such a great visit (except for the pesky colds!). Thanks for putting your life and schedules on hold AGAIN! xoxo

    ReplyDelete