Thursday, June 16, 2011

San Diego!

Here are some more pictures of another hike in Point Loma and my one beach picture. We did have some sun and when it came out we headed to the beach, but I was horrible at taking pictures, which is sad because I built an amazing sand castle :) that should have been photographed. We had a great time and can't wait to go back!
Doesn't he look like his Daddy in this picture??!!
Love this picture.
My pretty girl <3
She LOVES LOVES LOVES being right in the mix with them
This place we were at was on cliffs on the side of the ocean, they loved the "danger"

I LOVE when this silly side of TJ comes out!!
Why does he keep growing up!
Watching the surfers
My sweet kiddos

Another day, we went to a Fiddlestick type place called boomers. It was super cheesy but the kids had a great time.

Evie wanted to smile but "princess Tink" kept calling, I don't know where she gets that look..

TJ loves anything that spins.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Smooches to all those kids! XO <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We CANNOT CANNOT wait to see you guys in like 2 days. For reals.

    ReplyDelete