Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Eli's Award Ceremony

Eli finished school last week (yay!). I am super excited to have him home all day. His last weeks of school were JAMMED pack with stuff so it was fun for him to have fun stuff at the end of the year. Eli isn't going back there next year (shhh he doesn't totally know that yet) so it was bittersweet for me. I am praying a lot for him and his transition to a new school. God is good, and I can trust Him, so I am working on not worrying about how he's going to feel, making friends, etc. Here is a video of his "award" ceremony. His teacher was so sweet and loved on him so much. I love that she told him he was teachable. God has done a work in his heart, I think that very bright people like Eli (opinion of the mother ;)) are usually not very teachable so I am SO thankful that he is teachable in the classroom. I love his expression while he got his award (which is hard to see) he was so serious and thankful for what she said, ahh! he is getting to big. I love this kid SO much!! And am very proud of him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment