Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fun Without the Sun

This past week we went to Coronado Island. It was SUPER relaxing and we had a great time. Unfortunately (in my mind) it was SUPER cold and windy :/ especially on the island, so we packed up most days and went to San Diego. We did stuff we have never done before in San Diego lots of hiking, we hiked one day at Torrey Pines and it was SUPER cool and beautiful. You hike up (very easy hike) one side of this "mountain" and then you get to hike down to the other side to the ocean to walk back. It was super pretty the kids loved it! It was very fun! I still can't figure out how to post pictures on here well so these are in random order...

My sweet boy
Isn't he beautiful!
And adorable!!
Kisses for Daddy
Pretty Girl
Feeding a SUPER friendly squirrel...


How Evie hikes, pretty girl!
I know my legs are WHITE but Evie is SUPER funny in this picture...
I love my family <3




1 comment:

  1. SQUIRREL!!! Eating from their hands? I may have nightmares about this.



    That's a great family shot!

    ReplyDelete