Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Start of Summer

School's out and it is summer time! We have had a slow start to summer, lots of pajamas days (something I miss with kids in school) and hanging out. Troy came up with this "awesome" plan where he works everyday and I am home without him :( to save up time to go to CA and AK (so I am not to upset just miss having him around) which has made for long days. SO we have been doing swimming lessons, swimming in our pool, swimming in grandma's pool and the public pool. Pretty much sums up what we have done the last week. My camera is broken :( so I don't have pictures from March on minus what I take on my phone... so he is iphoto update of all the swimming we have been doing. Here is a pic of the boys swimming. They are little fish and I am SO proud of how Logan is doing. He swims SO good. I love watching them all play together in the pool. Yesterday (I have no pictures of) we went to a public pool that has water slides and diving boards, it was SO fun. Eli and TJ were crazy on the diving boards, I couldn't believe it. The water was FREEZING, so we only stayed for a couple of hours.




One day Evie, Troy and I went out to the Biltmore for lunch. Evie was HILARIOUS. She was very excited to be the only child and she LOVES shopping. Here new thing is shoes. She tromps around in my, Eli, my moms shoes any chance she gets, so the shoe dept at Macys blew her mind. It was fun to see her outgoing personality with people out there, she was so fun and cute. She was VERY busy and couldn't be bothered for a picture. Here she is waiting for her Zinburger buzzer to buzz.... :)


On Sunday Logan got sick, literally pulling in to the church parking lot. SO we have been laying low and he is on the mend. On Monday we visited Troy at the fire station (where he lives right now) and Logan hung out in the car while we played whiffle ball. This is how I found him which I thought was ADORABLE!



His Grandma found him a bushee pillow= Logan was SO elated!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Summer to you! You will be so glad when Troy gets to go on those vacations that you all sacrificed for! :) Yay for shopping and eating with ONE kid!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And further more, eating at Zin Burger-Yummy! Yes, yay for summer & swimming!! Can't wait. When are you coming over for swim/miles of openness for hot running? Better be soon!? :)

    ReplyDelete