Sunday, May 15, 2011

TJ Graduates!





TJ graduated this week from his preschool. It was SUPER cute and he loved being the "star" and having all my attention. It was a great day because he got to "graduate" and have a water day AND they celebrated his summer birthday. It was so fun to just hang out with him. He is such a sweet heart. His teacher said he works hard, and is her smart boy. :) I have loved having him around this past year and he has loved going to preschool. SO SO SO sad he will start Kindergarten next year.
A couple of weeks ago TJ had a mothers day program at his school. It is a day when I went with him to school, and he did my makeup, hair, nails, and sang songs to me and we have food together. He has been looking forward to this day since Eli had his mothers day thing 2 years ago, so he was SUPER into it. He dressed up and was so cute all day. It was so fun. I love this boy so much and his sweet heart to how he loves me and everyone in our family.

In the first video he is smiling at me, he thought I was taking his picture not video, I LOVE his sweet smile. And I LOVE how proud and cute he looks walking in to his "graduation".

2 comments:

  1. It seriously seems like yesterday that you had just had Evie and Eli was making you up while he was in pre-K. WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE!?!? STOP THE INSANITY!!!! BTW, I think TJ looks sooo handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Mudders...precious! Tj in Kindergarten! Crazy how time flies! :<

    ReplyDelete