Sunday, May 15, 2011

DIsneyland




















Right after spring break my parents took our big family to Disneyland. It was SO fun, the kids loved it! Eli rode his first roller coaster in California Adventure. TJ was super funny, he hates rides but he would totally trust Troy so he rode Tower of Terror and Indiana Jones among other rides, but only if he could ride with Troy. Logan loves a good time, any way, any where, so naturally he loves Disneyland and he is willing to do anything. Evie loves rides, she is crazy. We really tried to get her on stuff, but she is still a little to short, but she LOVED all the princess stuff. And she REALLY loved the fireworks show, I realized she hadn't really seen fireworks, because the last 4th of July we were in AK where it doesn't get dark. So it was super exciting for her.
It is so fun to be together with the Fillemans, my parents, and my grandma. It is so great to have cousins together and to build memories together. We had a great time!! Thanks grandma and Papa!!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun trip! I just caught up on your blog and I'm laughing at the last comment from Eli regarding the jet ski and the ring. Love that he was probably feeling bad for Troy having to spend so much on your ring. :) Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO MANY FUNNY PICTURES!!! My personal favorites are (in order).. 5. Troy's Indiana Jones hat. 4. Troy's pretty princess hat 3. Eli's insane red wig 2. My brother's face eating that darn churro. 1. Parker seeing no evil while Logey is making gang signs. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...I was gonna comment on two of April's faves...Mark licking his chops & Logey flashing gang signs...awesome! I can't help but think you were cracking up while typing up this post! ;) fun times for sure!!

    ReplyDelete